Friday, November 6, 2009

Best Dslr Camera Bags Perfect For Canon 30d Looking For A DSLR Camera Bag That Can.....?

Looking for a DSLR camera bag that can.....? - best dslr camera bags perfect for canon 30d

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a bag of digital SLR camera that can take my Canon 450D w / 18-55 + 55-250mm Len. Camera and accessories for a whole, such as filters, spark plugs, Govt. Maps, hoods, batteries, and everything you take for a trip.
A tripod would be a bonus. How to accommodate a flash in the future, without giving the space of the lens.

Ive been look at the Lowepro Slingshot 200AW. And it certainly meets most of the above requirements.

However, I would in a position that is more "fair" in the camera. In other words, personal equipment, food and beverages, books, etc.

And I see the 200 can not demonstrate that: (

That's 200 is the perfect size, I watched the following model, but the date of his greatness.
Also, I do not need much space for the lens, as I only have two right now. And in the near future, I plan to only in 50mm and 100mm macro investing, perhaps the least expensive Canon.
It also leads to another question, should be used as a pocket on the operation of an aircraft.
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;Not to mention br> that I have a budget of £ 100 / $ bin 150th
(I buy for 200 £ 50 / $ 70, so its perfect!)

I am not for Lowepro, suggestions are biased for other brands welcome.

If anyone can help me out of this predicament it would be great: D

Thank you,
Klis

0 comments:

Post a Comment