Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tech Deck Patterns What Kind Of Tech Deck Is This? I've Never Seen Anything Like This Really...?

What kind of Tech Deck is this? I've never seen anything like this really...? - tech deck patterns

I have a Tech Deck button again, and yesterday was in the packages from a single floor. He has red truck and a model for photos with Santa Cruz logo on it. I never saw the red truck on a board you just bought a new in any business. The only time I saw the trucks are painted as people paint them. Is this normal?

2 comments:

fork said...

My daughter says it's a rare technology package. She says it's just a different design on the bottom of them. It has also bought into individual packages. Another of the screw, one of the buildings. Oh, and one with King Kong. Good luck.

Loolcake... said...

This could be a bridge of high-tech weird because I've never colored truck.

Post a Comment