Saturday, November 7, 2009

Strawberry Bikini Kate What Bikini Would Suit Me??

What bikini would suit me?? - strawberry bikini kate

I know it's too early to ask this, but Ive just wondering,
What bikini suits me? I am thin, no hips, very high, very flat chest (yes I know that I'm a stick, I can not quite happy about it) I have very pale skin and strawberry blond hair.
Bikinis've never before, because I never know what is best, but now I really want to know in order to enter.
Please tell me what you think I dress? Please be detailed, color, type, etc.
thnx xxx

2 comments:

sugarbud said...

I read all the fashion magazines that banner high, making only a shallow tube should look fuller in the bust. Try to have a fund of the compounds on both sides of the hips, so they look wider, something that used to bear in her auburn look good not black, that makes it much easier. Use a light orange or green horizontal stripes or more extra for a round "" Really? I hope that helped!

His Angel said...

For pale skin, I would certainly go with a bikini-brown or beige.

In the beginning, we recommend a triangle cut ties around the neck and back.

For context, I would suggest you get the kind of connected on both sides of the hip.

Post a Comment