Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Index Of Counterfeit Money Jpg How Do I Know If It's Safe To Buy From This Website?

How do I know if it's safe to buy from this website? - index of counterfeit money jpg

I found this site about fashion on the cheap, and I am a bit suspicious of him! Too good. It comes from China, which I'm sure, because I live in the United States and have never bought, the things so far! So, I'm afraid it's true. How do I know whether it is safe to buy for?

Please do not be rude, I'm new to shopping team. Thank you:)


Here is the website: http://www.ecaven.com/index.asp ...

1 comments:

yellowka... said...

Well, first, if China is almost right, but that does not mean you can not enjoy. I have to buy fine art (oil painting of less than one U.S. dollars, plus shipping) is a type of game in China. My paintings are copies of the masters of Impressionism. I bought over 18 and 12 have been nice enough to be spending another $ 400 for a trainer of other spam. If you purchase something with your credit card or Paypal account. no information, but their numbers, their expiration of his name on the card and security number on the back (three-digit codes), and only when asked. DO NOT GIVE PIN or social security number or birth date, they steal identities at the eastern end as fast as he could shake his hand. Thus, there are great things to buy, but think safety first! Enjoy the shops, where the rules of work and cheap fakes of all dominance exists, you can still a few stores. John

Post a Comment