Saturday, November 7, 2009

Gum Ulcer Picture Gum Ulcer Dificult To Treat.?

Gum Ulcer dificult to treat.? - gum ulcer picture

Hello,
I had a dental problem over a long period of time. The dentist gave me a little Metroniazole two courses and gave me another course of and in France. The doctor told me that in France there was a problem in a long time and had to be shortened. In the UK, to try my dentist tried channels, etc., to correct the problem. This does not work, so I had to remove the tooth. The problem is not the problem solved. The interior of the gum has a fixed mass is very painful.
I can not penicillin, makes me sick. I am a drug called erythamycin Procoralan and it can not because my heart rate drops through the floor.
The dentist was afraid to take more medication and my doctor is not happy to participate.
Your comments are welcome, but I think I realized that I should call my local hospital and find Max Unit needy face.

2 comments:

Amira D said...

My dentist was able to explain the process of root canal for me quite clearly. You should be able to answer your questions. If Cardenist not perform root canal procedures, you try to click here: http://www.addictionselfhelp.com

snowman said...

hey go to the clinical field, then click hyrodgen Food peroxide tooth abscess, the best job

Post a Comment