Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lab Pins My Lab Puppy Always Wants To Fight/play With Our Older Golden. Anything I Should Do?

My lab puppy always wants to fight/play with our older golden. Anything I should do? - lab pins

I have a 3 1 / 2 month old lab puppy and a golden retriever 9th In most cases, be held during the day, because when you are together, the puppy is still trying to fight for gold. While the puppy is very high, because only a few months could easily cope with gold (women as well as to), and may be subject to arrest anybody. Can be begun, however. I know this is the game (when) sometimes painfully clear, gold, but I wish I could it in the same room without having to fight, all the time. Has anyone proposed to be done to encourage them? I know that the puppy grows, it will be less, but I will come sooner rather than later.

Thank you for any input you can give me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment