Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oovoo Cannot Find My Camera When Trying To Re-install Oovoo It Says IE Cannot Display The Web Page?

When trying to re-install oovoo it says IE cannot display the web page? - oovoo cannot find my camera

Ok, I downloaded ooVoo for almost a year ago and worked great until a month ago, when I tried on this subject with the words "no entry sign." soo, I've installed it and now when I go to install oovoo.com says Internet Explorer can not display the webpage. I have no doubt the Internet, instant messaging with rite now. lol. Who knows what is wrong and how can I solve this problem?
Thanks in advance!:)

2 comments:

blamay22... said...

Try this link
http://www.oovoo.com/

Justin said...

How do you come online? If you were not just a network administrator can configure ooVoo through a proxy, blocked my admin

Post a Comment