Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pros And Cons To Convection And Conventional Oven Convection Oven Or Conventional Oven, I Can't Decide!?

Convection Oven or Conventional Oven, I can't decide!? - pros and cons to convection and conventional oven

I need to know the pros and cons of each. I want a convection oven, because I love cooking and baking in particular. My concern is that for the first month, I'll burn everything you try, because the kitchen so different to cook. Can anyone give me some advice at first hand? And I have not noticed, the directions and cooking time / time for ovens. I have some very old cookbooks (like millions of years ago my grandmother, Betty Crocker - you know,) the red flag. How will I know how to convert? What would be a better investment? They are only $ 125, as the price difference. The furnace we have is dead now, we have tried to correct him twice and will stay dead and so I buy one. That does not bother me to pay for the convection oven, if you will be really helpful in the long run. I am also afraid that I will burn to Turkey this year, unless I am accustomed. This is not a good thing. Maybe I should buy a backup copy of Turkey ... Sorry, off topic. Councils in the oven, if you like, I would be very happy.

5 comments:

Sugar Pie said...

Convection Go! They are wonderful. Do not burn anything, just reduce the cooking time. And any buyer of the house would see a convection oven at home days potential. It must be the agent that the house is comfortable all the lists.

mark said...

I have a regular oven with a switch to convection. I use it whenever I want and not when it is not necessary.

For the record, I use 90% of the time. It looks like the temperature and speeds up cooking times of certain foods.

geistswo... said...

As the purchase of a furnace as well? Moreover, attempts to find consumerrports.org ususally you have good advice if you are a member, you can even scores for different makes and models.

Contrast said...

Convection

The Fat Man said...

Use what works for you.
Is your food.

Post a Comment