Monday, February 22, 2010

Budget Receiver Hdmi Audio Suggest A New Receiver! My Budget Is $400 And I Have A Couple Specs I Need.?

Suggest a new receiver! My Budget is $400 and i have a couple specs i need.? - budget receiver hdmi audio

Hey folks, I buy a new home audio receiver, but I need a number of specific things. The new receiver should be less than $ 400 and $ preferably from about $ 200-300. I have a PS3, Xbox 360, PC optical and Blue Ray, so I need 3.5 I prefer input optical fiber and coaxial inputs, but I can not use coaxial cable to my PC. I also have SRS or TruSound will be THX certification (either a sin, it would be nice if), it must definitively DTS and Pro Logic II Does 5.1 or higher. You do not need HDMI, if it comes with HDMI connections well, but not necessary. # If you know something or anything please send the link or the model, even if you go a little outside the budget to 200 million more than that anyway. Thanks in advance guys!

1 comments:

Peter D said...

Why do we need two Blu-ray?

What Onkyo TX-SR606? It has 4 HDMI ports, and can mention the processing of HD video and HD audio-Handle (TrueHD and DTS-HD) decoding in addition to all formats. Why not HDMI? They want the uncompressed HD surround sound right? This is not THX certified, but from what I heard, this does not mean much anyway. It seems strange that THX is specifically mentioned, but not to worry about using uncompressed audio.

Post a Comment