Thursday, February 11, 2010

Reporting Disability Fraud In Illinois Who Do I Contact To Report Someone On Disability Fraud In Illinois?

Who do I contact to report someone on disability fraud in illinois? - reporting disability fraud in illinois

I recently bought a house that is in the past year and had some great neighbors, one of them was a great friend a few months ago, when he falsely claimed an injury at work and then brought against the company of thousands of people who Disability is now on the company and still pay the regular work, but does not work.

now I see that person for earthwork around the house, leaning back, and down the stairs, as he still thinks HES 20 years, but it is not alleged to be violated, but he's not whether you have the things around your house Heavey can do.

I have video and photographic material of the work.

I wonder why that person gives me problems recently called the police and the city in the things that I do in my house. (in guesjealous sing in my house upgrade). Now I am tired because it is the samething over and over again every day.

Who do I contact to report and stop this nonsense that has done through me?

5 comments:

Obama, 47 y/o political virgin said...

Social Security Administration. They also have contacts from other organizations that may be used.

Pragmati... said...

Attnorney Illinois General Lisa Madigan
http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/a ...

Consumer fraud hotlines:

(800) 386-5438 (Chicago)
(800) 243-0618 (Springfield)
(800) 243-0607 (Carbondale)

Caleb's Mom said...

Well, I do not claim that the neighbor is doing well, but they need to make sure it is asserted. Maybe someday, the only "good" and can do everything, what you said you did. My husband has severe back problems and is on SS disability, but there are days that are better than others and some days you can work around the house, but days later, there are bad days (more harm than good), also in Absence of the survey in May bed without assistance. Try to not be so cruel, if not sure, but if you feel like it is "milking system", he discovers that he has a disability and contact with them.

Michael N said...

What is Social Security disability. It free # 's are in every state.

luminous said...

SSA and its activities, it is hidden and the video too, and he draws

Post a Comment