Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jane Blush Swatches Tinted Moisturizer Question.... Mary Kay.... Avon.... Jane?

Tinted moisturizer question.... mary kay.... avon.... jane? - jane blush swatches

Okay. I always have white skin. I'm only 10 and I have a base B4. I was great, although it is not the color of my skin at all match. In any case, I have some samples of moisture colored Jane. corresponds very well with my skin. (Who was mild to) on the skin, my mother told me he wanted to trust someone, private label, like Avon or Mary Kay, not Jane. I'm looking for something to match the color of my skin. PS I also have a problem acne. My skin is dry spots and acne, so it's a combination skin. Here is a picture of me ....

http://groovy-panda.com/dyed.aspx

I am a ....
I have no shame .....
I usaully glasses, but I left the car with my aunt when I put my four old Wheeling. went to a crafts market .... brief history of yourself: P




ALL I repeat appreciate any advice. URL for r

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I bet you go to your problem. First, you should be following questions. What do you use to wash to your face with soap and water? Use a moisturizer after you wash your face? At your age you should really know what is and how to truly take care of your skin.

Sometimes acne is caused by not enough moisture in the skin, sufficient moisture. I used to use soap and water after drying my face, my face feels like a dried plum. An hour later my face was and felt like a bucket of grease. I have mild acne and dry skin. The reason is when you wash your face with a product that should not be in the face and did not follow with a moisturizer, oil skin tha offsett-zone are often felt "fat" in other dry areas, and break-out. Get a good system of skin care to remedy many of the problems you encounter.

That is what I recommend. Because they are still very young, you must be a gentle cleanser and moisturizer for the face strict. DO NOT put body lotion on your face. Why do they call them body lotions do not face lotions. :)

Second, you have someone who can match the color of their skin with a base and allowed the colors to find your eyes and cheeks, and the game's display.

Mary Kay has a speed and moisturizers for young people under 20 years. Help with acne and has a soft scent that one of our fragrances "speed equivalent. There is another Pro --is for Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel. Dries acne very well.

Get your mother and get his opinion and if you're interested in for a free consultation and make-over, go to the Mary Kay website at https: / / www.marykay.com you find a consultant in your area. He or give you useful information on the care of the face, you can try many products entirely free, and even some home to try before you buy!

This could be a good mother, the daughter of the experience for you and your mother.

Seraph said...

BB Cream, aka Blemish Balm, is the most popular beauty product in Asia right now. It has the advantages of both a product of makeup and skincare. You can even color, camouflaging circles under her eyes, acne scars and add shine to the skin without the heavy mask, as the effects of a foundation.

http://lavidafashionistas.blogspot.com/

kizsesco... said...

Awww! its cute!

As you begin to be acne and pale skin with a tinted moisturizer to use natural moisturizers preserved.


I use Dior, really clear about their takes in the vicinity of $ 30 and forever!
Dior is definantly trushworthy!

Post a Comment