Sunday, February 28, 2010

Should The Guy Match The Girl For Prom Should I Let My Guy Pick My Dress For Prom?

Should I let my Guy pick my dress for Prom? - should the guy match the girl for prom

Ok, I know the girl usually takes her dress and the kind of games with the girls, because their special night. But in my school juniors and seniors only go for the ball and the only way to freshmen and sophomores take the chance when asked by a ruling. From where I'm going with a junior and I am currently in the second year, I was not sure how to choose the dress. Because in reality, his graduation party and not from me, I ....

1.ask what color / style, etc.
2.Take shopping with me and leave it
3.surprise him with a dress that I like
4. They have a different idea

Holmes, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment