Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Down Draft Oven Jenn Air-Propane-down-draft-oven/ra… Not Connected-breathing Fumes Question?

Jenn Air-Propane-down-draft-oven/ra… not connected-breathing fumes question? - down draft oven

Hello, can someone tell me what I breathe for about two months. My unit of man is not related to my hose to my project Propane Jenn-Air, when it ended service. I have been with the smell of propane in my house and check the mark, in vain. Today I learned why I feel it, but he said any new service that entered my house after the pipe is not connected.
Could be a consequence of this, I feel nausea, headaches and fatigue? I seriously thought I had the flu?
After his service, I cleaned and cooked for two hours and the frequency spectrum use, every day more ... for sixty days!
Thank you for your help.

2 comments:

Propane Guy said...

In the combustion of propane is just water vapor and carbon dioxide. But if the burner is too rich, we can say that the yellow flame and soot get the pans, which produces carbon monoxide. You might want to get examined by a doctor in each case. Do you have a carbon monoxide detector? If so, you can check or can be replaced.

Carbon monoxide poisoning takes time out of your system so that when a doctor should be able to say to go to if you have not disclosed ...

scramble... said...

Propane Guy gave good advice. Ask your doctor and make sure that a working carbon monoxide detector near your kitchen.
Carbon monoxide is difficult if you do not want that the detector is set up like a smoke detector. Under the earth, perhaps
from one to three meters above the ground. I hope Propane Guy is back, be intense with the detector from the ground.

Post a Comment